Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Not The Same

Are we not all the same on our various spiritual paths, trying to be good people?  No, we are not.  A Cristian follows a spiritual path in union with Jesus Christ.  For a Christian, God is not far away to be worshipped, so much as God is within us inviting us to share God's life.  Be One with God.  For me, the path to becoming my true self is neither one I do alone, nor is it one without a Faith in God.  My practice of prayer, meditation, reading, acting, is all with a sense of Christ presence within me, guiding and energizing me.  And I follow this path with others.  My Big Book is the Bible.  There are a lot of wisdom sayings and wisdom outside of my tradition that are very meaningful and profound.  I have found a Way, and have stopped picking and choosing this and that.  One does not need to buy all the clothes in a department store to be dressed.  

2 comments:

  1. Only in order to clothe the naked. Share the love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last line, it brings peace.

    ReplyDelete