Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentine's Day

 Happy Valentine's Day!  Instead of worrying about being loved, I will try to be loving today, to remind me that it is good to be loving EVERYDAY.  The gift that I have received today when I woke up is that I am still alive.  I have the gift of this day.  I think it is better to be alive with some health and mental functioning, rather than to be dead but with a Valentine's Card in my mailbox, never to be opened by me.  Maybe we need a day on the calendar called, "Happy To Be Alive Day."  My friend Peter celebrates this day, every day.  Maybe you have someone who lives their life as a reminder of all you have, rather than of what you perceive you don't have.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the good morning wake up and shared gratitude! Each day is a gift which I don't take for granted. Happy Tuesday, happy Valentine's day, and happy To Be Alive day! 💖✨️🎵

    ReplyDelete