Friday, February 10, 2023

Not Seeing

 I find that when I mess up, act selfishly, murmur about others or situations that bother my little world, I suddenly go blind and deaf as to the solution to this darkness in me.  Just yesterday or earlier today, I was fine.  I had the solution as to a balanced life of contentment, happy, joyous and free.  Now I seem to be in bondage to self.  I can remember nothing I read or advice I had received from someone else.  I have become spiritually blind and deaf.  This is the result of sin or whatever you want to call it, bad behavior of tongue, mind or body.  The solution?  Sometimes it is the cry, “I need a meeting!”  Calling Zoom.  

1 comment:

  1. That happened to me the other day and I said a simple thank you that zoom is now available to get me to a meeting at any time, anywhere. Phew!

    ReplyDelete