Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Big Sis

OMG!  I think that the dermatology procedure I had last week that burnt my face off, had an impact on my brain.  I think some brain cells might have been burnt away.  How so?  Well, now each morning and evening, I have to wash my face with some facial cleansing lotion and then I have to put on a facial moisturizer.  “How tedious!” I thought.  It recalled to me, my big Sister, Maureen, when we were growing up and shared a bathroom.  I would watch her doing precisely what I have to now do for the rest of my days.  Then my brain said to me, “She did this each day to keep herself beautiful!”  What?  Yes, underneath my outer brain cells that said Maureen was a witch, were brain cells, memory cells, long buried, that told me my sister was beautiful.  I was at a wedding of one of her grandsons recently and sure enough, they had a picture of her high school graduation.  She was beautiful.  So if you have a resentment about one of your siblings, see your dermatologist and get stuff burnt away.  Better skin might make better memories?  Maybe a lot of 12 step work would help too.  Did I say too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment