Friday, January 18, 2019

Old Feelings

I need to have on a daily basis, good feelings about my little personal world.  You might think this to be a bit silly.  You say, we need to accept bad feelings and realize that our world is not always good.  Well, that depends on your personal resources.  What do you do with these “bad” feelings and negative views of your world?  I try to admit them, feel them, not live in denial, but then I have to take some positive action.  You see, for me, and maybe a few others, if we cannot get a better feeling, we just might go back to searching for “the best feeling in the world.”  That search ended up losing jobs, partners, houses, cars, health and sanity.  If people like me wake up with good feelings, we are into gratitude.  If we wake up with bad feelings, we are into “help!”  Know your demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment