Saturday, November 7, 2020

Appearance

With Covid restrictions, I realize that I do not have to shave before presenting myself to a doctor or other one one one outside encounter.  I can look like Gabby Haz for that matter.  But it made me think.  Was I only concerned with how I looked on the outside?  What about how I present my insides in a personal encounter?  Each day, I need to work on grooming my insides at least as much as I worry about “appearances.”  There have been times when I said, “I have no time for meditation, because I got to fix my face.”  I might then present a pleasant outsides, but not be so pleasant insides, with which I burden another.  Now the quiz.  Gabby Haz was in a movie, “Red River,” starring Montgomery Cliff and another famous actor.  What is the actor’s name?  Hint. He also starred in a famous movie, “The Searcher,” in which a famous actress made her debut as a white girl brought up by Indians.  What was her name?  

1 comment:

  1. Natalie Wood - (Mike Brittain). Recent FTSS's have been excellent for several weeks.

    ReplyDelete