Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Injustice

Sometimes, we do a great injustice to ourself.  Like what?  Like trying to be someone or something we are not.  Why do we do this?  Are we unhappy with who we are?  Do we judge ourselves as inadequate when in fact it is simply something that is not who we are?  I might want to be a great singer, but I am not.  It is not me in my vocal cords and voice.  I am adequate.  Adequate is me in the singing area.  I might want to be a holy priest, but I am not and time is running out.  I am OK, and do try, but it may not be me, so why beat myself up over it.  There will always be someone, legions for that matter, holier than I.  I am not going to be the physical person that I was when I was younger, so stop killing myself in exercise or on gym machines.  Do something for fitness and let it be.  So what injustice do you do to yourself?  Who are you trying to be that is simply not you.  You have gifts.  Use yours and be not envious of the gifts of others.   

No comments:

Post a Comment