Sunday, November 22, 2020

More Or Less

A situation occurs and I seem to accept it.  I don't get all upset and then I do the next right thing but without anxiety.  Another time, the same situation arises, and I go crazed!  What happened?  Well in the first instance, I was at peace with myself, or in a "fit spiritual condition" as some would say.  In the second case, I was out of spiritual balance, easily put on edge when the unexpected occurs or my plans get disturbed.  For me, most often, when I am bothered by something, or someone, I am not working on my prayer, meditation, spiritual reading and such.  I am not working on my insides, and so I go crazed when stuff happens.  It is not the stuff that is my problem, but in most cases it is me who is the problem.  There are times each day when I cannot afford to neglect myself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment