Thursday, March 28, 2019

Birthday

Today is my birthday.  I look forward to this day.  I don’t dread aging.  It could be worse.  So, what to do for a “Happy” day?  My plans, which sometimes don’t work out, is to meditate and read some good spiritual daily reflection.  Then I will go and run myself into the ground on a beautiful morning trail alongside a creek in Boulder, with the Rocky Mountains in view.  I will do my stretching exercises, and then go to breakfast with a friend. Then I will meet with friends to talk about how we trudge the road of happy destiny.  For dinner, I will be with some other friends, and hope there is a chocolate cake.  A day in which my body can still run, my soul pray, and my whole self be with friends is a “Happy Day.”  I hope you celebrate with me with your own happy day.

7 comments:

  1. Delma Islas-GonzalezMarch 28, 2019 at 5:38 AM

    Happy Birthday Farher Ryan. May you gave a wonderful day and may all your plans go as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Father Ryan! Happy birthday to you! I appreciate you so very much. I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, smiles and hugs. (Not to mention sunshine and delicious chocolate cake! It's the little big moments that can make your heart soar.) Hooray - it's your birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Father Terry from you old Herbert Avenue neighbor. Wishing you a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Fr. Terry! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Terry! Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. "God give you peace." St. Francis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope this day has been the beautiful birthday you looked forward to, Fr. Terry. Sounds like a perfect well balanced birthday plan! Many happy and peace filled wishes.

    ReplyDelete