Friday, March 1, 2019

February?

February is gone.  Did you make some resolutions back there when you put up the 2019 calendar?  So how is it going?  Or is it gone?  My resolutions go out the window, if I do not have a plan of action?  What am I going to do and when am I going to do it, has to be part of the resolution.  When I ask that question I bring in the factors of time and energy.  So if you made a resolution with no factoring or plan of action, today is a good day to start.  Any day is a good day to start.  Besides, you have not wasted the past two months.  You have the experience of knowing what does not work.  Be patient with yourself.  We don’t change in a day.  But we don’t change without today.  Oh, and for you Catholics, today is First Friday.  Lent starts next week!  Yikes.  Be careful of those Lenten resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment