Saturday, March 30, 2019

GPS*

Someone said that for them GPS stands for Gratitude, Prayer, and Sevice.  I like that.  GPS is supposed to tell me where I am and how to get to where I say I want to go.  It keeps me on track or gets me back on track.  I get off track when I think the world is unfair and I am not getting what I deserve.  Gratitude is the answer rather than whining and resentment.  When I feel that I can do everything myself and don’t need any help, support, communnity, then prayer is the response.  Check in with my God and get out of my self-will and isolation.  When I think that I am too busy, or doing so very important projects that I am cannot be helpful to others, service is the answer rather than ego trips, self-centered fear and more resentments at the demands of others.  A step by step spiritual program is what powers my GPS.  Are you on track today?

No comments:

Post a Comment