Tuesday, March 19, 2019

St. Joseph

In my world, today is the Feast of St. Joseph.  If you bought your present home from a Catholic, there is a fair chance that a statue of Joseph is buried in your yard.  The Catholics forgot to dig it up after they sold the house to you.  Or they just left him buried there upside down. Typical for some Catholics. They get what they want and forget to say thank you.  Joseph was baby Jesus’s Dad and a traveling guy who always got the tough jobs to do with Mary and baby Jesus. Selling a house means you are traveling and some houses are tougher to sell than others at the price you want.  Anyhow, if he is out there in your yard you are in good hands.  Joseph is one of  my favorite guys and I ask him for help every day.  I need lots of help.  And I am a traveling man too.  Happy St. Joseph’s Feast Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment