Friday, June 3, 2022

A Path

 I sometimes say the popular phrase, “I cannot see the forest from the trees!”  So I am on no path, just lost.  Rather than ask why I am lost, I have found, duh, that I am usually alone in this situation.  The solution was to ask for help, to companion with another person who cared about me finding my way.  Left to my own devices, I stay lost, or just trundle along trying to get my own self-will accomplished.  I am wandering in frustration and maybe a bit of fear.  I am lost!  Another person, companion, might give me an opinion, a suggestion, even show me a path I did not see with my unaided self.  So when lost, I get help.  The Power that has my best interest often shows up in another person who is not so lost as I am at the moment.  Get help!

No comments:

Post a Comment