Saturday, June 4, 2022

The Unseen Cable

 A lot of the power to run our modern world comes from unseen cables buried underground.  You see the results, but the source is hidden.  A great metaphor for Spiritual Power.  The God of my understanding is at work, but often hidden, obscure, except that good stuff happens that I do see.  So why do I pursue doing good stuff so that I am noticed?  What if I am not noticed?  Then I am doing good and getting upset.  Well, that will make for a lousy day.  Or life.  I have found that being in a fit spiritual condition each day goes along with no worry about being noticed, but still trying to be of service to others.  Even my meditations go unnoticed as I do them in the privacy of my room.  But my spiritual Source does notice, and keeps me on the path of sanity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment