Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Alone

 Do you sometimes feel alone with another person?  Don’t always be blaming yourself or thinking you are not enough.  A lot of aloneness with others in a conversation, or on cyberspace, is because your point of view does not interest them.  You feel at these moments like you are alone, but with others.  I have had that happen to me.  I say something and someone responds by changing the subject.  There is no response or follow up to what I just said.  I accept that what I have to say does not always interest others.  You might say my blogs are worthless and you turn me off, or out.  OK.  But if I think I am in some way insufficient for the world, I will not blog again.  And as you can read, day by day, I  go on and on.  Believe in yourself.  Anyone reading this?

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You betcha! I love and look forward to your blog every morning, you're part of my meditation routine. Thank you for starting my day off right!

      Ps your massive scarf,lol, also serves as a hug and reminder that you're being heard ;)

      Delete
  2. I look forward to reading your blog first thing after I sign on. I thought I read one that said that you don't read responses. Thanks for the words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. daily with enjoyment

    ReplyDelete
  4. To start every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never be discouraged. Never stop blogging. Your words do not go into s void. They fill the forming void in my heart and soul. “I am here,” Jesus said. You too, Father, are a lifeline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ditto all of the above! Not only read but ponder. Your blogs are food for the mind, heart and soul. I am thankful for your words and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry: believe in yourself. MARY o

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read all of your blogs and get a lot from them...I love them but I don't always respond

    ReplyDelete