Thursday, August 8, 2024

God's Place

I sometimes ask myself, "What would God do?"  But I don't really try to ponder that reality.  Instead, that question leads me to place myself in God's place, and say, "What would I do if I were God?"  Very different dynamic.  I have no idea what God's will is, but I sure know what mine is.  I would make as little change in my life as is possible, take the easier softer way, focus on esteem, power and control.  I would do things I know how to do and do them where I feel most comfortable.  But if you look at God, the divine is always asking people to do things that they have not done, and go to places other than where they are familiar, and trust.  It is the trust thing that gets me.  So if you are asking yourself what your Higher Power or God would do, make sure you don't get in the way.  And to do that you might need a second opinion from someone on a spiritual path.   

2 comments: