Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Mohs

 I just had Mohs surgery.  It is the fourth one on my face.  I may audition for the next remake of a Frankenstein movie.  Anyhow, it was right near my eye, on my nose.  So no stitches.  Pressure bandage for now.  Rest. Get fat and happy.  But for now, not so happy but doing ice and Tylenol.  I am paying the price for having Irish skin but spending way more time in the sun than I was meant for.  I used to think that a tan would make me beautiful and attractive to the girls. Instead, well, we have Frankenstein.  I guess a monastery is a good place to be when healing from skin surgery to the face.  And Covid makes us even more remote and isolated.  While I have more time now to pray for your spiritual well-being, you might consider care packages for a healing holy man.  That would be me.  Wear sunscreen and more rather than less clothes.  I just took a Tylenol.  Nightly night!

3 comments:

  1. What is attractive is the soul which is beautiful loving caring and always radiates unconditional love
    Have a restful day Father

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery. And, has no one told you? Chicks dig scars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post the address for the care packages. Prayers for your healing.

    ReplyDelete