Sunday, October 18, 2020

Zoom Look

 Why do you worry what you will look like on zoom video?  I suppose if you are trying to sell a product you want to look good so as to enhance whatever you are selling.  If you are trying to teach about spiritual growth but you look like a wreck then people might think you don’t look very spiritual.  Yikes!  That’s me. OK, I used to worry about what I looked like on screen, but then I realized I did not have much to work with. Upon further reflection I realized that it is a lot about vanity and what people might think of me.  Well, people are not thinking much about me or how I look.  That is just my grandiose projection.  People don’t pay as much attention to us as we might think.  And vanity is all about a self-rating system.  Compare and contrast.  Be happy you are alive and have wi if to connect with he outside world, far and wide.  And let us not make judgments about how other people look on screen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment