Sunday, March 14, 2021

No Regrets

 Can I accept myself, who I am, with no regrets?  That is not easy, for sure.  But what helps me is that I have come to realize that I am where I am today, in part because of messes I made in the past.  The God that I understand or experience, seems to have the Power to take a bad situation, a bad behavior, a seeming disaster, and make something of it, that got me to where I am today.  A lot of the good changes in my life, the energy to make a turn from something messy, to something good, came about from following good direction, advice, insight and just seemingly luck, but I know it was not much luck.  So you can see why I believe in God Power.  I am in a good space now.  Gratitude seems to be replacing regrets.  Or as it is said, some of us learn from our mistakes.  I still make mistakes, so I know I have more to learn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment