Friday, March 26, 2021

Nursery

As someone said, God runs a nursery.  Say what?  Well, who is in a nursery?  Babies, toddlers who at one time or another have tantrums because they are not getting what they want, even though what they want is of no use to them, or good for them.  Are we not part of God's nursery members from time to time?  Tell people they drink too much and they throw a tantrum, and drink more.  When I inhabit the nursery, I get all upset about something that is not going my way, only to find out later that going my way was not a very good way.  Or I want something very badly and am upset about not getting it, only to find out that later with some spiritual growth, what I wanted was no good for me anyway.  Mediation, spiritual reading, and being of use to others gets me out of the nursery.  So, are you having a tantrum in your nursery today, or practicing a spiritual solution to life?

No comments:

Post a Comment