Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Return To Silence

 Some Christians say that my sitting in silence has nothing to do with Jesus and so I am a bogus Christian. I may be bogus but not for that reason.  We Christians believe in the Trinity.  God the Creator is the Great Silence before the Big Bang or Garden of Eden.  Before Creation...Silence.  Creation is the Word (Second Person of Trinity for us Christians).  The Word goes forth in the Power of the Spirit, the connector energy between Father and Son/Word.  Lost yet?  Well back to me sitting in silence.  When I sit in silence, I am being taken back to the Father as Jesus calls the Silence/Creator.  It is the energy of the Spirit in Jesus that is taking me back.  In a nutshell: it is all about return to unity in the Triune Energy of God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment